For Sale Scam or is this the stuff you dream about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember a add in the Want Ad Press many years ago before the Internet it went;

1969 Plymouth Barracuda hemi motor, 4 speed, son's car killed in Vietnam call ( phone number ) $1,500. I thought someone's getting back at someone and these people will have to take the phone off the hook and change their number!

Monteverdi also made some 440 cars. I think they were the only auto manufacturer in Switzerland.

biga.jpg

Now that's a pretty car

emailed sent to scammer;

"yes havejust moved to your country from saudi arabia, and you list dream car oflifetime.

I am spoken aboutwith my father and he too agrees that we must bid well to make purchase thisrare automobile. He is been in oilbusiness in Qatar Province of 40 years and makes this you offer of $250,000in cash one hundred dollar bills . In all of good faith please let us send cash 100 dollar bill of 250,000 dollars to addresswhich you stay in Florida province in sealed box. you hold car and I come to your homeplace to receive possession of rare fineautomobile. Please send address at place which money can be delivery soon.
Your Friend- HousBin Pharteen"

emailed sent to scammer;

"yes havejust moved to your country from saudi arabia, and you list dream car oflifetime.

I am spoken aboutwith my father and he too agrees that we must bid well to make purchase thisrare automobile.He is been in oilbusiness in Qatar Province of 40 years and makes this you offer of $250,000in cash one hundred dollar bills . In all of good faith please let us send cash 100 dollar bill of 250,000 dollars to addresswhich you stay in Florida province in sealed box.you hold carand I come to your homeplace to receive possession of rare fineautomobile. Please send address at place which money can be delivery soon.
Your Friend-HousBin Pharteen"

I like it too....:D

035 (Medium).jpg
Monteverdi also made some 440 cars. I think they were the only auto manufacturer in Switzerland.

biga.jpg

The front of this looks similar to the English Jensen interceptor which ran the 383 or 440 motor. I think some even came out with the six pack option.

035 (Medium).jpg

That would be cool with a 6 pack & a few did have a 4 speed. Lucas electronics of course, with the legendary 3 settings. Dim, flicker, and off. :)

Why don't wee all show up from the forum and give him and his buddy's a right good doing over and he won't be doing any more scams lol

My thought - EXACTLY ! Maybe we could send Stan and Lakeland Lash over there to the bank parking lot ?!?

That should get his attention..... he's waiting for an oil tycoon to come along and buy his ultra rare bird.

emailed sent to scammer;

I am spoken aboutwith my father and he too agrees that we must bid well to make purchase thisrare automobile.He is been in oilbusiness in Qatar Province of 40 years and makes this you offer of $250,000in cash one hundred dollar bills . In all of good faith please let us send cash 100 dollar bill of 250,000 dollars to addresswhich you stay in Florida province in sealed box.you hold carand I come to your homeplace to receive possession of rare fineautomobile. Please send address at place which money can be delivery soon.
Your Friend-HousBin Pharteen"

My thought - EXACTLY ! Maybe we could send Stan and Lakeland Lash over there to the bank parking lot ?!?
If you can figure out where the hell that is from his reply to me, please let me know. I'm not using anymore oxygen feeding his ego.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back