Talk about a diamond in the rough!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go all out on it, Ross. If that's the mission statement right up front, then I'd like to see it happen.
And we are talking about one of those fake Rolls Royce grills on it, too. Right?

< Sent from my tablet >

There's nothing on earth more beautiful than a 1973 Imperial grill. Flame throwers maybe but a rolls grill is way over the line.

73' Imperial grill is one attractive thing.............certainly way more than this ugly duckling if nothing else.

dodgeoeo.jpg

No need, the point is well taken I would guess. Just wait till the ensure crowd log back on and see this. You'll see,lol. That car is truly butt ugly. Maybe that's the attraction and I'm missing the point. Doubt it.

No need, the point is well taken I would guess. Just wait till the ensure crowd log back on and see this. You'll see,lol. That car is truly butt ugly. Maybe that's the attraction and I'm missing the point. Doubt it.

For me that is part of the attraction but I only think the styling treatment around the front grill is ugly .. and even that is growing on me .. kind of like how the teeny boppers back in the 60's thought Mick Jagger was so ugly he was cute.

You are more finely attuned to design ques than I am then I guess. A butt ugly car to me is a butt ugly car, and its stays butt ugly....but I can see how some would have fond memories of that.

oh yes, the world according to you........good thing that's not a reality, but you can keep thinking that if it feels better.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me

. I'm rubber you're glue what ever you say will bounce off of me and stick to you :poke:

But no mother jokes please. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back