This looks like a deal....should I?

Hasn't been driven in 10 years but there it sits on the street. Dad thinks there's a 440 under that pie tin...

Don't go alone and make sure the title is legit before you go to the ATM for the cash.

It's ugly enough to be a bunch of fun with a 440 stroker in it...

Kevin

Wet car and no HOSE = another scam.

:lol:

Plus key words, bet'cha all the searchers looking for Roadrunner, Superbird, Charger, Challenger, were delighted to see this.

Seriously, go get it.

Engine is a stock 360, disc brake car. Comes with the POS Holley in a box. Car is worth the asking price. As noted above, check the paperwork carefully. Will need a bunch of work to get running well enough to drive, brakes complete, tires, hoses, belts etc. Gas tank is most likely junk. Also check for critter damage to wiring and insides.

Dave

Looks like it could be a decent car. Holley 2210/2245 2bbl was a pretty decent carb. Just right for a 360.

Keep us posted,
CBODY67

I like the rear window shades!
Likely something for mama who feels safer in the back seat.
just-so-you-know-i-renewed-my-backseat-drivers-license-4167149.png

Original "rear window louver shade"? Hmm....wonder if it's on the fender tag? :rofl:

At least he's advertising it as an honest project car. :thumbsup:

FWIW coming from a slab guy, next to the k car that is about the homeliest looking car Chrysler Corp ever made. My grandpa had that exact car brand new and I couldn’t stand to look at it even then. But hey, it’s only a grand.

FWIW coming from a slab guy, next to the k car that is about the homeliest looking car Chrysler Corp ever made. My grandpa had that exact car brand new and I couldn’t stand to look at it even then. But hey, it’s only a grand.
And they have been growing on me since my friend got one. @Maro got one and we converted him from a GM guy to a Mopar guy. Then I helped one get to europe, and now they are popping up everywhere! But for a grand, I'd buy it for a bomber.

Back