What do you think of this?

Looks good! I like the leds when they are not plastered all over flashing and blinking looking like a cheap prop from a b movie.... That's where Ive gotta draw the line!

Ummmmmm....NO! What's next? Are you going to raid the aisles at Pep Boys? Maybe add some cheap, plastic scoops or louvers?

Put the JC Whitney catalog down and walk away.

All that's missing is a mini disco ball and LED fuzzy dice hanging from the mirror and a Time Out Doll.
photo.jpg
Nooooooooooooooooooooo

It looks good! To all the fellas with zero imagination and a complete lack of originality.....keep yours cookie cutter......for the rest of us.....stock sucks!!!

Enjoy your Fast and Furious C Body. While you're at it, put the LED's around the entire perimeter for that "custom" look. Be creative with your rides, for most of us, customized sucks!!!!

Last edited:
Enjoy your Fast and Furious C Body. While you're t it, put the LED's around the entire perimeter for that "custom" look. Be creative with your rides, for most of us, customized sucks!!!!
Your brutal Rex! Lol I'm not sure you can customize a Cbody to the fast and furious extent. For as long as cars have been around there's always been some old man barking at some young punk to " Leave it alone". Sad to say it will probly always be that way too. I'll keep an open mind to people's personal touchs. After all were all car guys!

Your brutal Rex! Lol I'm not sure you can customize a Cbody to the fast and furious extent. For as long as cars have been around there's always been some old man barking at some young punk to " Leave it alone". Sad to say it will probly always be that way too. I'll keep an open mind to people's personal touchs. After all were all car guys!

This one is getting close!

The funny part is, I'm probably one of the younger guys on this board at 44 years old. I just like them the way they left the factory; at least as close as possible. Certain cars are worthy of customization but I think C bodies, especially the drop tops, are classy and shouldn't be stretched too far from stock.

This one is getting close!

The funny part is, I'm probably one of the younger guys on this board at 44 years old. I just like them the way they left the factory; at least as close as possible. Certain cars are worthy of customization but I think C bodies, especially the drop tops, are classy and shouldn't be stretched too far from stock.
I can agree with most of that on the Cbody drop tops! They do look great the way they are. BUT.....roasting a guy because he backlight his grill, something I wouldn't consider terribly "custom" . Not to mention the fact it's completely reversible with zero scars. And by the way you are OLDER than me!:poke: 4 years to be precise!;)

I can agree with most of that on the Cbody drop tops! They do look great the way they are. BUT.....roasting a guy because he backlight his grill, something I wouldn't consider terribly "custom" . Not to mention the fact it's completely reversible with zero scars. And by the way you are OLDER than me!:poke: 4 years to be precise!;)

Fuzzy Dice and Time Out Dolls are also reversible but that doesn't make them alright.

Back