Winter storm Harper

Stop it, you guys. You're making me homesick... :rolleyes:
408.jpg

Stan, where is that avatar pic taken, or is it photoshop?

been raining here since about 2pm still 36 degrees. earlier in the week they were calling for about 3-5' of snow.

Snowing pretty good in Rhode Island at the moment. Not a lot of accumulation yet. Tomorrow and tomorrow night is supposed to the the wind and ice. Looks like a good day to turn up the garage heat and start pulling the dash and interior out.

Since you are all yacking about how cold it is out,
Look what I bought today...

08ec5d5371a3dbd5bfa8bff89801f2232cd3b8ca-1S_1280.jpg

I'm not blocking a license plate. Just blocking the glare.

I may not be here. Seems as there's a **** storm abrewin over what I'm doing. It's not going over well at all.
So what are you going to do, paint it pink and put it amongst the flamingos in your front yard?

We didn't get hit as bad last night as was predicted, about 10" since yesterday but, depending who you listen to, another 6" or so is coming down fast right now. Temperature is dropping fast too. 7 degrees right now, down almost 10 degrees since I got up this morning.

It’s hard to say how much we got because it was blowing the whole time. Looking out the window now at bright sunshine with blades of grass sticking up through the snow in between the drifts and about 3” on the patio table. I’m not sure if we’re too far over 12” total for the whole season yet.

Back