Had this since it was new. Tons of stuff has been replaced and/or upgraded including dual reservoir master cyl., electronic ignition, a clock that works!!!, new hydraulics for the top, weatherstripping, carpet, door sills. The oil, temp, and fuel gauges were drifting all over, giving false readings so I built an electronic voltage regulator and got rid of the electro-mechanical one that's part of the fuel gauge. The temp gauge was still giving false readings. I disconnected the sender wire to test the resistance and discovered it was acting like a battery, producing a voltage. When I pulled it out the element was so corroded it was putting out about .4 volts!