1951 Unmolested origional Imperial For Sale

Reaction score
I am selling my very rare 1951, first year Hemi 331. I am the third owner, she is totally original and unmolested. The original spare tire has not been on the ground and has jack and original Chock block. She has 58k miles and no rust. Has been garaged. Power windows, power steering. She is a true time piece. Text Jeff at 859-912-5166 for more pics
DSC_0316.JPG
DSC_0274.JPG
DSC_0300.JPG

No mention of how it runs and drives? Where’s Lawrenceburg? And how much? Any pics of the entire car?

That ought to help. Nice Imp!:thumbsup:

Yo Yo Yo... I'd chop and slam it, then put some 20's and rubber band's on it....:rofl:

Just pullin your leg. That car looks in great shape. I had a 53 New Yorker years ago with the 331 and fluid drive.

I like the early '50s cars, Chrysler, Mercury, Cadillac, Packard, they all had style and were built like tanks.

I like the early '50s cars, Chrysler, Mercury, Cadillac, Packard, they all had style and were built like tanks.
Tyvm..if she doesnt.sell..i am going to freshen her up front to.back..maybe, juice.the hemi..she.has true.duels in her now..she would be.hard to replace...but i have 2.other projects going on..lol

Back