NOT MINE 1955 Chrysler Imperial Two Door Hardtop Very Original Car - $19,500 (Hagg Lake)

marty mopar

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Tempe AZ (hotter than a turd on a frypan)
Nice driver/local show quality 55 imperial. This car has been dry stored for decades in a concrete floored shop. I have taken it to several local cruise in events and it always gets attention. The factory hemi runs fine, and the transmission shifts good. The next steps in this car will be a complete tune up including a carb rebuild and a freshening up of the brake system as the car pulls to the right. I cruised it this summer but we will say it's safe to drive onto your trailer for safety reasons. Body has a few scrapes and dings but nothing serious. The car is very solid in the floors, trunk, cowl, window channels, etc. There is some rust through behind the tires underneath the car on both sides. Cash price is 19,500.00. I own other classic mopars and this car compliments them well and is enjoyable to drive. For any less it will remain here. I will say again, plan to do a full tune up, carb rebuild and address the brakes. Please view all photos provided.

1955 Chrysler Imperial Two Door Hardtop Very Original Car - cars &...

00K0K_j5PjU5MuePBz_0x20oM_1200x900.jpg

Nice driver/local show quality 55 imperial. This car has been dry stored for decades in a concrete floored shop. I have taken it to several local cruise in events and it always gets attention. The factory hemi runs fine, and the transmission shifts good. The next steps in this car will be a complete tune up including a carb rebuild and a freshening up of the brake system as the car pulls to the right. I cruised it this summer but we will say it's safe to drive onto your trailer for safety reasons. Body has a few scrapes and dings but nothing serious. The car is very solid in the floors, trunk, cowl, window channels, etc. There is some rust through behind the tires underneath the car on both sides. Cash price is 19,500.00. I own other classic mopars and this car compliments them well and is enjoyable to drive. For any less it will remain here. I will say again, plan to do a full tune up, carb rebuild and address the brakes. Please view all photos provided.

1955 Chrysler Imperial Two Door Hardtop Very Original Car - cars &...

View attachment 573296
Timeless beauty...............................

Back