WANTED 1958 Plymouth Fury/Belvedere 14" Hub caps

Status
Not open for further replies.

WikedPlymouth

Reaction score
Contact seller
I'm looking for a set (4) 1958 Plymouth Fury/Belvedere 14" hubcaps. I currently have a set of 1957 Plymouth hubcaps, but want to put the correct year set on my car. My car is no show car, so I'm ok if they have some scratches/nicks. Below is what they look like in case anyone is unsure.

If you have a set, please let me know. Thanks.

1958 Plymouth hubcaps.jpg

Last edited:
WOW, these hubcaps must be rarer than hens teeth....no one has any. Did ALL 1958 Plymouths (Fury, Belvedere etc) come with these? Thanks.

I know I have a set in Seattle, Wa but I am still organizing from a recent relocation and I cannot find them right now. I'll keep my eyes peeled for the set.

On Furies the center is anodized in gold on the 58s. The 57 Furies have the gold balls that the standard wheel covers do not have. Both years are not easy to find for the Furies.

Very true. I'm not looking for "Fury" hubcaps, just that style as that is what would have come on my 58' Belvedere. Don't need the gold, just the plain old chrome.

There is a set on Epay right now. Or call John Fowlie at Big M auto parts in Northern Cali.

Thanks. I did see that set on Ebay. I also asked John a few months ago for a set but he did not have any. Maybe I will try again. Thanks.

Thanks. I did see that set on Ebay. I also asked John a few months ago for a set but he did not have any. Maybe I will try again. Thanks.
I have been looking for some with ruined outer rings. I'm going to cut out the centers and add them to the 1970/71 Polara/chrysler 15'' caps
1709744932443.jpeg

I'm looking for a set (4) 1958 Plymouth Fury/Belvedere 14" hubcaps. I currently have a set of 1957 Plymouth hubcaps, but want to put the correct year set on my car. My car is no show car, so I'm ok if they have some scratches/nicks. Below is what they look like in case anyone is unsure.

View attachment 645556
i think i have 2 sets .. one is super nice .. and the other is close but will call driver class... let me know

View attachment 645556
ok .. it won't let me send pics in a PM .. so here is what i have.... have a full set of both the first one has a 58 date code. don't know why it looks like dents in them... but there ain't.

IMG_20240310_114118.jpg

IMG_20240310_113720.jpg

Tried to buy that set of 1958 Plymouth hubcaps from ebay. Offered the seller $325 and was declined. The seller ended up selling it to someone else for $310. So, I'm still in the market.

The wheel covers are priced so high because of the Christine thing. How many clones of that car are they going to make? I would try the vendors selling used wheel covers at swap meets. For that price I would add a little more and put Cragars, etc. on it.

Yeah, I'm starting to think that a set of nice rims might be better. I've never seen hubcaps that are so expensive. Makes me really like my 57' Plymouth hubcaps that are on the car and only cost me $75 for a set of 5.

I have a set of 57 Fury wheel covers and they go for stupid prices in nice condition. They go with my car, so I wouldn't sell them. I bought them years ago to replace the missing originals and they were cheap. No one even knew what they were for. The standard 57 wheel covers are nice and I would keep yours on the car. I've had my car since 1964. In those days you couldn't give 57/58 Plymouths away. Every Tom, Dick and Harry (an old expression) wanted a 55/56/57 Chevy. Once the movie Christine came out the prices started going through the roof. Back in the seventies and early eighties I used to get 4 door parts cars for $100 or less with running engines. A few of them I fixed up and used as daily drivers and then sold. I always liked these cars (2 doors, 4 doors, station wagons) since my older brother bought a new 57 Belvedere in the fall of 56. Your car is and will be even cooler when you finish it.

I have a set of 57 Fury wheel covers and they go for stupid prices in nice condition. They go with my car, so I wouldn't sell them. I bought them years ago to replace the missing originals and they were cheap. No one even knew what they were for. The standard 57 wheel covers are nice and I would keep yours on the car. I've had my car since 1964. In those days you couldn't give 57/58 Plymouths away. Every Tom, Dick and Harry (an old expression) wanted a 55/56/57 Chevy. Once the movie Christine came out the prices started going through the roof. Back in the seventies and early eighties I used to get 4 door parts cars for $100 or less with running engines. A few of them I fixed up and used as daily drivers and then sold. I always liked these cars (2 doors, 4 doors, station wagons) since my older brother bought a new 57 Belvedere in the fall of 56. Your car is and will be even cooler when you finish it.
how much are folks asking for them?? im guessing the 58/9 would be more.

In 1959 there were no special wheel covers for Furys. All 59 models used the same ones except for the lower priced ones that had the dog dish style. 1957 Fury wheel covers go for around $500 for a set of four in good condition. I paid $2.00 to $5.00 each in the eighties.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back