For Sale 1960/1961 Crossram 383 413 Original RH/LH Set (with carbs, linkage, balance tube, air cleaners)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mopar13

Reaction score
Contact seller
Selling these for my dad. Took off a car in 1971 that was having trouble running in the cold northern temps. He was hoping to use on a project, but the right one never cam along. This has sat under the stairs in the basement for 48 years, now its time to sell. This cross ram set is very complete. Only think missing are the exhaust manifolds and related tubes. Carbs and linkage are dirty, but should clean up nicely, also stored inside the house all these years. Feel free to as any questions.
$3,500 obo

crossram_10.jpg

crossram_2.jpg

crossram_3.jpg

crossram_5.jpg

crossram_6.jpg

crossram_9.jpg

crossram_4.jpg

crossram_7.jpg

crossram_8.jpg

Last edited:
What happened to the car they came off? Looks like Dodge rams from the colors.

What happened to the car they came off? Looks like Dodge rams from the colors.
I believe they came off a '61 Polara Wagon with a 383. It was a wagon for sure, my dad does recall that. They put on a standard 4 barrel intake due to hard starting in South Dakota winters. Not sure what happened to the car, it was a customer in my uncles shop back in the early 70's.

Those are 60 rams so they couldn’t have come off a 61 polara. You have a pic of the date codes on the carbs?

Last edited:
Great pictures, hope they go to a good home.Still have mine 383 62 300. Going on 57 years off my 300.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back