NOT MINE 1960 Chrysler Imperial - "Head-turning 1960s luxury sedan in Mauve" - "Factory a/c" $18,000

marty mopar

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Tempe AZ (hotter than a turd on a frypan)
1960 Chrysler Imperial - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle...

1960 Chrysler Imperial 4-door Sedan
  • Condition: good
  • Driven 5,607 miles
  • Automatic transmission
  • Exterior color: Pink
  • Title status: clean
This head-turning 1960s luxury sedan is an older restored car finished in a mauve color with mauve cloth bench interior. The chrome grill, bumpers, stainless trim and glass are all in good condition. The car is equipped with factory air conditioner, radio, and heater. There is power steering, power windows, and power brakes. The white wall tires are in good condition with original wheel covers. The wire harness in the vehicle needs to be replaced.

image.png.032e9322cac506e1c3abb9743b5864a5.png

Mauve? Looks like Pink to me. :mad:
yeah man .. kinda pink vs. mauve to me too.

i found this online .. they had a "pink" and couple of "mauves" in 1960 apparently (sample colors could be off a bit due to age).

UntitledEE2ccc123NN.png

Last edited:
too bad the seats have had a budget re-upholstery job, i dont think originally the seats wouldnt have been so flat looking ?
love that instrument cluster !

Last edited:
A bodyman's nightmare. I find it amazing the man-hours Chrysler was willing to spend on body panels on the line.

Screenshot_20220712_122512.jpg

That listing is absurd. To have an original seat recovered so poorly and have us believe that it only has 5607 miles on it by showing only 4 digits of the 5 digit odometer and no underhood photos suggests a real lowlife.

^^Yes Sir! This is a Custom but has Power Vent windows and Rear Ai-Conditioning!

Back