NOT MINE 1960 Dodge Phoenix 4 Door

marty mopar

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Tempe AZ (hotter than a turd on a frypan)
rushcityauto.com.

COMES WITH A SLANT 6CYL & PUSH BUTTON AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION WITH ONLY 38,000 ACTUAL MILES ON THIS CLASSIC CRUISER! INTERIOR IS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION!HOURS MON-FRIDAY 9AM-6PM
HOURS SATURDAY 10AM-3PM
HOURS SUNDAY (CLOSED)

ANY QUESTIONS EMAIL OR CALL US AT (320)358-3800. CHECK OUT OUR OTHER VEHICLES AT rushcityauto.com. FINANCING AND WARRANTIES AVAILABLE TO QUALIFIED VEHICLES AND BUYERS.
01010_gNYlayKcW5Bz_0gw0co_600x450.jpg

Any opinions on the pros and cons of this car. With the /6, I figure the old car would be moving slow on take off. But still it "looks" pretty cool. Has anyone viewed it in person. I have a 1976 dart sport /6 project car that I could trade in, they say " will take anything for trade in" thanks

Any opinions on the pros and cons of this car. With the /6, I figure the old car would be moving slow on take off. But still it "looks" pretty cool. Has anyone viewed it in person. I have a 1976 dart sport /6 project car that I could trade in, they say " will take anything for trade in" thanks
I think it performs just fine, but I'm not a leadfoot--I take it easy with these cars. To me, reliability and ease of repair is more important. Here's a link:

Back