1960 Dodge Station Wagon video

73Coupe

Reaction score
Came across this on YooTube, the commentary is cringe worthy and over the top but the car is very nice. My apologies if this has been posted before.

I was thinking, "Jesus Christ, just let the guy back out of the damn driveway in peace...."

Last edited:
Nice wagon. I find the Charles Phoenix car reviews anything but boring. Yes he is very animated and a bit silly. I think he does a great job at pointing out the design features on the space race era cars.

Yes. This was my car. Backing up around that corner is usually simple. When Charles Phoenix was there, I could hear him talking, but I couldn’t see him… so I was paying more attention to not running him over than where I was driving. it was a lot of fun to see the car on video.

Yes. This was my car. Backing up around that corner is usually simple. When Charles Phoenix was there, I could hear him talking, but I couldn’t see him… so I was paying more attention to not running him over than where I was driving. it was a lot of fun to see the car on video.

Is the wagon still in CA that you know of?

Nice house by the way. I like that white rock roof, you don't see those much anymore....

Back