1960 Imperial Limo for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

1978 NYB

Warfighter
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
This is a very rare 1960 Chrysler Imperial "CROWN LIMO 4 Door Ghia" 52"Custom rear door's. Was built in Dearborn Mi, Then sent off to Fine Coach Works in FinesTown Indian.. Research this car you will find its very rare and familys like the Kennedy's and Roosevelt's had most of these built, .Car runs and drives very well,floats down the freeway at 70-75 or faster no problem,all lights work along with gauges...poor shape NADA claims its worth 20,100 fair 32,900 and excellent 54,900....I am pretty sure mine is above fair but not Mint...and defiant turn key head turner,very reliable and clean car...Interior has no rippes or burns very clean dash has 1 crack,glass is all good,all chrome and hubcaps included...Come drive it home,Cash Talks. must be a offer between poor and fair....or trade for Property in Commerce,Walled Lake or surrounding, Commercial building also considered , land with a Pole Barn or Large Garage i dont care if there is a house, I want a place to camp and work,store cars....Fishing hole would be a bonus...Hunting close... I may concider custom vehicle "Road Runner,GTX,Charger,Fairlane,49 buick special fast back,60s Corvette or Camaro,Firebird,20s 30s 40s 50s with a v8,Hummer,i would also concider cash and vehicle...Dont hesitate get your offer in im going to make a choice by April 30th...Call 313-918-8485.....

http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/bar/3675634888.html

Man I wanted to see this one. He must have sold it, although it looks like he might be asking a good bit of money for it.

There are a couple of pics to be found with google pic search, but I already can't remember what exact window treatment it had.

It looked like this......

side.jpg

rear.jpg

Wasn't sure about the rear window. There's also one to be found with a small eliptic one.

That was a beauty. I don't know why but I always thought it would be cool to have a vintage limo. That is about the coolest I have seen. Thanks for sharing the photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back