WANTED 1960 Plymouth hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't really look like a project, but there's a 60 Fury 2 door hardtop on Facebook page Field and Barn Finds Classic Cars/Trucks For Sale. There are more pictures in the actual ad if you can view it on Facebook.

Seller is Stan Daniels. This car is NOT mine. I know nothing about it other than seeing the ad as follows:
"1960 Plymouth Fury 2 door hardtop. I found this car at a local mechanic shop. It had been sitting since 1997 in a local garage. They had brought the car up from Texas and it had been sitting in their garage ever since in hopes of one day getting it back on the road. New gas tank, fuel line, brake master cylinder, plugs, wires, belts, hoses, cap, and rotor. Fires up immediately. Runs and drives good. This car is extremely cool. One year design only. It has a 318 V8 and a push button 2 speed transmission. Has side pipes (non functional at this time), spare tire cover on the trunk, chrome rear tire skirts, gold Fury emblems and lots more. Looks like it had an older restoration done in the 80,s I would guess and its very nice. Body is super solid and straight. There is a little through rust on the rear floor beneath the passenger feet and interior rocker. Seems 100% factory with exception of the radio. The interior is nice. clock on the dash works. Headliner is good. Has the factory swivel seats. We put brand new Coker white walls on that were 1100 dollars and it was worth it. Looks amazing. This is a one year design only. Cruises right down the road and gets all the attention. This is one that I wish I could keep but the cash will be used better elsewhere. I have plenty of other photos for you if you need. You can message me or call my cell number at 402-510-9999. Stan Daniels."

1960 Plymouth fury​

$26,500
Dealership · Listed a day ago in Wahoo, NE

nc_ohc=lJ3v8tBH210AX-cUekx&_nc_ht=scontent.fric1-1.jpg

nc_ohc=P6EMC_6BVpAAX8QlDNg&_nc_ht=scontent.fric1-1.jpg

nc_ohc=0_fDJrjx2EcAX-briPd&_nc_ht=scontent.fric1-1.jpg

nc_ohc=97XdK6VN6K4AX90vWbg&_nc_ht=scontent.fric1-1.jpg

nc_ohc=934L0eCtcE0AX826Sb4&_nc_ht=scontent.fric1-1.jpg

-MsgOfr42DzIRXnZaT5nrgS5M1&_nc_ht=scontent.fric1-1.jpg

nc_ohc=KblYf9lBMOsAX8Rc5yc&_nc_ht=scontent.fric1-1.jpg

nc_ohc=Vi2YHQeQo7gAX_irk6y&_nc_ht=scontent.fric1-1.jpg

Status