1960s Radio Shack Anti-theft Warning Stickers

FWD Look Fan

Reaction score
I have lost track of the thread, but I saw a post with an image of an old Radio Shack anti-theft system warning sticker.
I myself am an old Radio Shack nerd, and I thought that this warning message would be "way cool" (70s jargon) in the window of my 60s cars.
I took the image, cleaned it up, and resized it so as to be an unobtrusive addition to an old MOPAR's side window.
It looks good printed on my laser printer. I don't have a lamination machine, so I plan to stick clear packaging tape on the front and back before affixing it to a the cars.
If you care to do the same, here is a link to the images that can be used as "warning" stickers.
I trust that most will get the joke? I hope so!
Be good, and maybe I'll see you down the road.

Radio Shack Warning Stickers

Ah, yes, Radio Shack. I worked at one near the close of the Eighties; while it wasn’t my favorite workplace, it was hella fun to shop there.

I might print a couple of those myself. My T&C already has a dealer and state inspection decals dating from when it was a new/late-model car in South Dakota.

I have lost track of the thread, but I saw a post with an image of an old Radio Shack anti-theft system warning sticker.
I myself am an old Radio Shack nerd, and I thought that this warning message would be "way cool" (70s jargon) in the window of my 60s cars.
I took the image, cleaned it up, and resized it so as to be an unobtrusive addition to an old MOPAR's side window.
It looks good printed on my laser printer. I don't have a lamination machine, so I plan to stick clear packaging tape on the front and back before affixing it to a the cars.
If you care to do the same, here is a link to the images that can be used as "warning" stickers.
I trust that most will get the joke? I hope so!
Be good, and maybe I'll see you down the road.

Radio Shack Warning Stickers
I bought these while Radio Shack was still in business. I then carefully trimmed a section from the middle so it only read "Protected by a Security System" and installed them on a friend's car.

Back