NOT MINE 1961 Chrysler Windsor 4dr Sedan, 45K miles - $22,500 - Apex, NC

marty mopar

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Tempe AZ (hotter than a turd on a frypan)
1961 Chrysler Windsor - Rust Free - Beautiful Classic Car - cars &... (craigslist.org)
Seller's Description:
1961 Chrysler Windsor. I am listing for sale a gorgeous classic car that gets thumbs up and looks everywhere driven. This car was purchased back in 1961 by the original owner and he kept the car up until 2022. The car runs amazing, nice with a 383 V8 Engine and a smooth shifting 3 speed transmission. This car is highly optioned for the year. I have the original books with the original build sheet showing the options. This car has one repaint back to its original color and looks very nice. You can jump in the car and cruise down the highway with no problems and smooth power steering. The car comes with a neat Astradome cluster that is like a glass ball. This is a straight and solid car with the undercarriage looking new. The wings on the back are a true showstopper for conversations. This car would make a great cruiser for someone looking to have some fun. Please let me know if you would like anymore pictures or questions would be glad to answer them. I might be interested in full or partial trades too. Thanks

1449063842_61ChryslerWindsorNCf.jpg.abcca1861fd0ef4449ae9a8bf649bf7e.jpg

does anyone have an a opinion on a fair price for the car. I was thinking $17,000

Look at Hemmings or ebay to see what similar cars are currently going for. May give you a general idea of a fair offer.

I realize it's not a New Yorker, but if you Google 1961 Chrysler New Yorker for sale, there's a beautiful black sedan that sold for $31,900 at the Saratoga auction a while back. Claimed to have only 23,000 miles on it. These cars are all beautiful!

I realize it's not a New Yorker, but if you Google 1961 Chrysler New Yorker for sale, there's a beautiful black sedan that sold for $31,900 at the Saratoga auction a while back. Claimed to have only 23,000 miles on it. These cars are all beautiful!
i looked it up. black one a little nicer 413 too. they estimated it at 18,000-25,000

Back