For Sale 1961 Dodge Pioneer 2 Dr,Hdtp. $1850

Status
Not open for further replies.
“I have over 250 pre 1972 Ford cars and trucks and several 1958-1959 Edsel's along with a few other makes and models. If this is not the project for you, then contact me, we may have something you will like. ”

Sure is a lot. I wonder what Other Mopars are in the mix.

I'm starting to believe the forward look era cars had the worst factory rust proofing in history on floors. They all look like they were traded in by Fred Flinstone. Every ad I see even on nicer condition ones has bad floors and trunk floor. :BangHead:

I think dad's 57 Plymouth wagon had rust through in 3 years. Headlight "brows" and lower quarters were first to go.

I have been watching and trying to buy this car from the original owner for the past year and a half when it was sitting in a field along with a bunch of other junk cars and trucks ( or maybe the same car only removed from field), but now that I've seen the true condition, I'm glad I passed it up. What floors? there is NO FLOORS, this is a donor car only worth may be $300-$400. Do your HOMEWORK online and see what other similar cars in this year and various condition(s) are selling for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back