NOT MINE 1961 Plymouth Belvedere 4-door Sedan in Palm Springs, CA - $23,500

marty mopar

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Tempe AZ (hotter than a turd on a frypan)
1961 PLYMOUTH BELVEDERE - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle...

Here is your chance to own "SOLID BEAUTY" and something extra special and ultra rare! This great running and driving 61 Belvedere sedan is in all original condition and clocks in at just 37000 + original miles. It has the original factory installed legendary 225 slant six with three speed torque flight transmission. 1961 Options that were ordered for this car include, Automatic wipers washer, padded dashboard and rear window defroster, manual diming rear view mirror and radio all in working order.

The good: Basically everything, it's all original with all systems go with no rust, body, glass, chrome, rubber excellent and Interior very good.

The updates: The engine has been tuned adjusted with valves lashed and all filters and fluids are fresh. Trans has been flushed and has fresh fluid and the chassis have been lubricated, the gas tank was dropped and cleaned and serviced, breaks were adjusted new lines installed, new shocks, new tires.

The bad: The gas gage doesn't work, and the sliver paint is showing its 60 years but still shines. Small tear in fabric of driver's seat.

I'm looking for someone to continue the preservation of this unique time traveler.

I do not need help selling this car, no trades, no scams.

$23,500

image.png.6c228edbceb6e9c47fde1ff69675641c.png

Nice 61, That same car was listed F/S on LA CL about a year ago for $11500. A flipper got to it before me. Here it is for double price.

At $23,500 for that, in spite of what the listing says, the seller is gonna need all the help they can get.

Back