For Sale 1962 Chrysler 300 2 door Hard Top Front Windshield Molding Set AND other 61-62 Parts too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windsor53

Reaction score
Contact seller
I have for sale the front windscreen trim from one of my 1962 Chryslers This was off my 300 2dr HT. Will not fit sedans or 4dr. I believe they fit 1960 and 1962, same for DeSoto and Plymouth but I can't remember much these days.
Extremely nice condition with only one minor dinger that can easily be smoothed out. No holes, no cracks no kinks or gouges. I also have more trim available for sale too! Located in Molalla Oregon. Price is $350.00 plus actual shipping to your location. This will also ship in two boxes (unless I can find a box big enough to safely ship all pieces). One box for the top and bottom trim and the other box for the corner pieces. $380 for the windshield trim set.
Discounted prices on multiple purchases. Happy to send more photos or area specific images. Just PM me, same goes for any offers. Thank you.

Some other MoPar parts I have for sale right now are the following:

1. Rear windshield molding set. Extremely nice condition, one small/light ding on one end piece. $300
2. Top door and quarter molding set, very nice only one light ding easy to smooth out. $200
3. 300 Trunk emblem needs to be re chromed for show. ok for driver has pitting, no broken studs. $50
4. Glove Box 300 emblem, nice and bright with minor pits here and there. No broken studs. $65
4. Chrysler fender script set (Name plate and top and bottom trim pieces) Chrome has light pitting but over all really nice. No broken studs or cracks. $350
5. Remote exterior mirror. Has some light scratching, and pitting. functions well, good glass. $100
6. Very good Push Button Automatic Shifter Mechanism, all buttons move and lock in place and release quickly. No sticking or loose arms. $200

Might have other parts available too from 61-64 Chrysler. Just message me and ask.

IMG_3656.JPGIMG_3626.JPGIMG_3628.JPGIMG_3629.JPGIMG_3640.JPGIMG_3647.JPG

IMG_3569.JPGIMG_3589.JPGIMG_3513.JPG

Here are some photos of the dimples or dings etc. All trim is nice but could use a good polishing or buffing for show.

IMG_3651.JPGwindshield ding.JPGDing.JPGtop molding ding.JPG.

FRONT WINDSHIELD MOLDING HAS BEEN SOLD. So has #4 The Chrysler fender plate and molding. Sold. Still lots of other great parts available!

1. Rear windshield molding set. Extremely nice condition, one small/light ding on one end piece. $300
2. Top door and quarter molding set, very nice only one light ding easy to smooth out. $200
3. 300 Trunk emblem needs to be re chromed for show. ok for driver has pitting, no broken studs. $50
4. Glove Box 300 emblem, nice and bright with minor pits here and there. No broken studs. $65
4. Chrysler fender script set (Name plate and top and bottom trim pieces) Chrome has light pitting but over all really nice. No broken studs or cracks. $395 SOLD
5. Remote exterior mirror. Has some light scratching, and pitting. functions well, good glass. $100
6. Very good Push Button Automatic Shifter Mechanism, all buttons move and lock in place and release quickly. No sticking or loose arms. $200

Hi, do you know if the mirror stem is for the right or left side ( I am after the right side ) Do you have any chrome moldings for the right vent window ( lower corner part no R-2165997 ).
Cheers Paul.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back