For Sale 1962 Chrysler 300 Door Molding to Quarter Panel Molding SET Including Emblems Trim Spears Hardtop Coupe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windsor53

Reaction score
Contact seller
Have a
Complete set of 1962 Chrysler 300 side molding trim, with 300 medallion emblems. You get both door spears, both quarter panel spears and both 300 emblems or badges and end pieces! This trim is in remarkable condition with very to little markings or nicks. Will polish beautifully! Be sure to check my other listings for more 1962 Chrysler parts! Chrome emblems are in good condition with minimal pitting or wear. Stainless trim ends are fantastic with no dents or cracks etc. Plastic on the emblems do show some light scratches but no cracks. Easy to polish out for show. The paint is worn and fading on the red white and blue areas but can also be repainted easily. Only one of the studs are broken on a single 300 medallion, but also easy to repair. Will include any of the original clips that I have, I have but they are all bad, but might be useful in making new ones. Feel free to PM with any questions or PM with city and zip code for shipping cost. Located in Molalla Oregon, Price is $395 plus actual shipping.

11111.jpg11111.jpg111111.jpg11.jpg111.jpg1.jpg

1111111.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back