1962 Chrysler Imperial, hardtop 4-door

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe since there are so many chryslers around, a nice ragtop will show @ carlisle....yeah right@!

Hershey brother......Hershey.

hersheyy? i doubt i'll be able to afford anythnig there even in the corral, it's usually a lot of high end stuff - gorgeous, but expensive. Check out the aaca page, the auction cars are very high end, 50K stuff is pretty common

Thats o.k....lots of stuff never sells but you have a number. I'm going I'll keep you in mind.

sure......we will see how next week goes, i may still be shopping. And I may sneak over friday afternoon after work, i work abt 10 mins from the grounds.

I have gone on Fridays recently, with this job I dont see that happening. I will be happy not working Saturday.

YES!!!
:bighug: Thats an excellent idea
NO. That is a stupid idea ...
until you actually get to play touchy-feely with the car up close and personal.
I've gone to Mecum & RM auction "previews" and almost all the cars tell the real truth about them when you examine them in the warehouse, not while they are are staged or up on the block.

I've gone to Mecum & RM auction "previews" and almost all the cars tell the real truth about them when you examine them in the warehouse, not while they are are staged or up on the block.

Another perk of living in the Sunshine State.

He's not actually gonna win the auction.............you do realize that Stan?

Unloved C-bodies have been fairly reasonable at the auctions. The problem is sellers thinking they can get Fin money for them. Hey, '67 Polara, '57 D500, same thing, right?

(Sent using Forum Runner)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back