1963 Imperial LeBaron for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

1978 NYB

Warfighter
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
ALAS! I am buying a house and have to sell my 2-owner 1963 Chrysler Imperial Le Baron - one of 1537 produced. This was the top of the line for Chrysler and only available in a 4-door hardtop. The car has been completely taken apart, sanded to bare metal, repainted in Patriot Red Pearl - a Chrysler color, and the upholstery was done in leather and fabric as original and re-stuffed - the seats are VERY comfortable, like driving on your living room couch.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2-Ow...rs_Trucks&hash=item2ec93b71f2#ht_26837wt_1127
DSCF0475.jpg

That car looks flawless!

Wow i had one of these back in Aus but this one puts mine to shame, nice car.63 imperial-1email.jpg

63 imperial-1email.jpg

Yah. Sure.

IMAG0356.jpg

Zillions on appearance. $1.98 on mechanics.
Ok, besides that! It's beautiful on the shiny side and inside. I know what you're going to say though, if that was done to the exhaust....

Beautiful car. I could live with that exhaust for a while on a car that nice.

Beautiful automobile ........... I can fix the exhaust, after all it only takes $1.98

So, I shouldn't buy a csr because there was s bad cheap repair? Your OCD is showing through

Another detail is the door panels; I don't think they came with these screws in them. Sure a nice car but too many things already completely redone for my personal taste like interior, paint and not sure if these are correct pattern or original color of the car.

polara71 said:
So, I shouldn't buy a csr because there was s bad cheap repair? Your OCD is showing through
Come on, Dave. You know me way better than that. By now you should understand what I'm really saying when I leave a terse comment like that.
NO! It's not one item that can be taken care of.
Look at it this way. You owned that car. Is that hack acceptable to you? It is???? Then you're an idiot. As an idiot and having that totally acceptable, I know not to trust your judgement on anything in regards to that car including your level of standards. The appearance of that car screams "high standards". If high standards are limitted only to appearance then you're a typical attention *****. Attention whores don't give a crap about the car itself.

If you bought that car, you'd sell it within a year because I KNOW that car would bankrupt you bringing it up to the standards I know that you really have. And just about most of us here.
If it was 73 tripple green 4 dr 318 no A/C sedan, then yah, that hack repair is ok....

Posted via Topify using Android

I have to agree with Stan. The guy is bragging his car up (okay he is selling) high end this and that then have glaring wrongs that aren't hard to fix like interstate green battery, yellow wires bad hangers on exhaust. I'm not saying it should be date coded that's not for everyone but a black battery and non race wires come on

In other words, the owner is not capable of knowing what a bad repair is when given to him. You trust what he says to be actual rather than what he thinks??

Exactly and the 1.98 repair becomes 111.98 with labor and still done poorly because owner gets told its fixed and takes car and puts on eBay.

It's a good car for car shows nice and shiny just leave hood closed and drop torsion bars a bit so no one can look under

most cars arent perfect Stan, even yours has rattle can and some may frown upon that, Everything needs work to make it acceptable to the new owners standards.

most cars arent perfect Stan, even yours has rattle can and some may frown upon that, Everything needs work to make it acceptable to the new owners standards.
OK. I'm being harsh on this car and this guy. Probably because I can't have that car.
RE: my car.
Yep, I look at it myself and see lots of things that I don't like. Too many things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back