1964 Chrysler 300

MrB

Reaction score
Just bought a 1964 Chrysler 300 and its my first mopar in 35 years and my first c-body ever.
Going to convert to disc brakes and in time some better rear suspension than leaf springs. Maybe some kind of 4-link.
The car has a lot of electrical problems like charging. Does charge sometimes but not all the time.
Will be a little custombuilt with 18" wheels and so on...

Mr B

Trying to post pics.
Sunrise at the SuperCarSunday show
5000 cars and I was the only Chrysler 300 image.jpg

image.jpg

He didn't say he was going to run the hubcaps over and throw them away. It is 20 lug nuts and if you don't use a bumper jack you can get it done in 20 min.

He didn't say he was going to run the hubcaps over and throw them away. It is 20 lug nuts and if you don't use a bumper jack you can get it done in 20 min.

Your right. I do support making it your own, especially if its reversible. Doesn't mean I won't appreciate it, just don't get to see them stock and pretty too often.

Your right. I do support making it your own, especially if its reversible. Doesn't mean I won't appreciate it, just don't get to see them stock and pretty too often.
I actually think those cars really pop with torq thrust or those riddler wheels.

Sad to say, I'll have to go with other wheels to. The original hubcaps keep rolling off. Specially when braking. Doesn't matter what wheel, they all roll off sooner or later. I ordered 15" chrome smoothie's. Got the tires with it and as soon as the weather improves in spring I'll put them on.

Back