Status
Not open for further replies.

1978 NYB

Warfighter
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
*NM*

1964 chrysler new yorker station wagon. 4dr hard top, 413 eng, push button auto trans, front and rear ac's (not working) 6 passenger, sqaure steering wheel. car runs great. as you can see in pic, drivers door took a hit and front of hood, other than that car is str8 and solid. drivers seat needs attention, ps, pb, pw, pseats, all work. certainly not a show winner but can be a very desireable car with little work. $6500 or trade for???? if you offer a trade. include a pic and info. 602-six one six-1129. if ad is still up, i still have. if you email or text 'do you still have', you will be ignored and deleted. things i'm interested in....convertibles, guns, ext cabs pick ups, 4x4, motorcycles, hot rods, kit cars, classic cars, pontoon boats, etc, etc. tell me what you have. if wanting to trade, include a pic.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/cto/3243502369.html

It's a little rough but complete and no rust. Well worth bringing back to life.

Hardtop wagons are way cool. Wagons in general from this era are appreciating in value these days, especially higher-end models like this. A nice resto could easily get its money back I suspect.

You said well worth bring back to life...not maintaining which is all I am doing.

The other isnt worth bringing back to life but I'd like to do it anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back