NOT MINE 1965 Chrysler 300 Convertible 4-speed

Shazbot

Reaction score
Only 1 picture and and short on info but they claim its a 4 speed!

130756278.jpg

65 Chrysler 300 convertible turquoise white interior black top. Factory 4-speed bucket seats, AC all power. Complete car. Lots of extra parts. Inside carport over 30 years. Needs tlc.

Asking: $32 000

https://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/listing/1965-chrysler-300-lyman-sc-2734831

Last edited:
With a 383 it may not be an L. I thought the L's came with 413's, my brothers did.

I had contacted the owner over 2 yrs ago on this car but we couldnt come together on price at the time. Its not a letter car but a nice 300 sport.
It is a 4 speed car, highly optioned. The info i got that the motor was rebuilt before he stored it 1991 and hasnt been started, ran or moved since.
Seems like a great car to start with, but will need everything gone through to be driveable , IMO.

As an owner of a 300L, and this is definitely not an L....I noticed one peculiar thing. The power antenna is mounted on the left rear quarter panel. Mine isn't a convertible, but has the factory power antenna, mounted on the right rear quarter panel. Every 65-66 Chrysler I've ever seen with the power antenna option was mounted on the right rear quarter panel. Just curious, was it mounted on the left because it's a convertible??

I answered my own question. I also have a '67 Plymouth Sport Fury convertible. Just opened the trunk and see that the spare tire mounts inside on the right side. They didn't have room for the antenna on the right side due to spare tire mounting position.

From what I see, this car needs at least $15,000 to even have a chance of being worth $32,000.
And I'd bet that's still not even enough.

Back