NOT MINE 1965 Chrysler 300L 2dr Hardtop - $3,900 - Carbondale, Illinois

I am trying to track down a NOS or clean used fender. Will need to go out west I am sure. This one is reapiarable but will take some pulling. Its solid otherwise. No rot in the lower fenders or quarters. Amazingly solid for a midwest car. Did not see a lot of salt. Just far enough south in Missouri to save it. No sheet metal work as far as rust repair. Thank God!

I am trying to track down a NOS or clean used fender. Will need to go out west I am sure. This one is reapiarable but will take some pulling. Its solid otherwise. No rot in the lower fenders or quarters. Amazingly solid for a midwest car. Did not see a lot of salt. Just far enough south in Missouri to save it. No sheet metal work as far as rust repair. Thank God!

Did you check with Nigel?

National Moparts

Kevin

Not yet. Murray might have one to? I have a NOS 67 Chrysler fender for trade bait to. Might help out. Been tracking down NOS trim for her to. Found some of the missing and damaged pieces. Not the left fender front corner piece yet though. Anybody has one or a pit free used one I am looking.

Was there a dual carb dealer installed setup? I had not heard of that. I was sure it wasn't 385 HP in stock form. My 67 Super Commando was only 375.
I haven't heard of a dealer DQ option on an L, but I am not an expert.
413-4HP in 63-65 Chrysler was rated at 360hp.
I read somewhere that it shares the same cam as the longram Letters of earlier years, but the cam timing was different for the longram cars to match the resonance pulses.

Back