SOLD 1965 Chrysler 300L $5,000 OBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

DenverMopar

Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a 1965 300L that originally came from the Texas Mopar Hoard. Alternatively, if anyone would care to make me an offer I would be open to that as well. I believe the rules of the site require a price, so I listed the price as $5,000, OBO.

I acquired the car pictured below from the gentleman who bought it from the Texas Mopar Hoard auction. The gas tank, fuel lines and sending unit have been replaced. I also cleaned and bled the brakes. A new master cylinder, water pump, fuel pump have been installed. I sourced a correct carburetor and rebuilt it. The car has new oil and filter, points, distributor cap, rotor, and dual points. It fires right up and drives, steers and stops.

The wheels in the picture don't come with it. However, it will come with some decent newish tires on original wheels with original hubcaps. It will come with all the paperwork from the auction, which includes the title. I also bought a 1966 Chrysler 300 convertible from that same auction and had no problem getting the title in my name and registering it with the same paperwork. The car is currently located at my residence in Denver, Colorado 80206.

Here is a link to the original listing as it has way more detailed photos and a walk around video with Steve Magnante. 1965 300 L Coupe

Thanks!

IMG_2673.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a 1965 300L that originally came from the Texas Mopar Hoard. Alternatively, if anyone would care to make me an offer I would be open to that as well. I believe the rules of the site require a price, so I listed the price as $5,000, OBO.

I acquired the car pictured below from the gentleman who bought it from the Texas Mopar Hoard auction. The gas tank, fuel lines and sending unit have been replaced. I also cleaned and bled the brakes. A new master cylinder, water pump, fuel pump have been installed. I sourced a correct carburetor and rebuilt it. The car has new oil and filter, points, distributor cap, rotor, and dual points. It fires right up and drives, steers and stops.

The wheels in the picture don't come with it. However, it will come with some decent newish tires on original wheels with original hubcaps. It will come with all the paperwork from the auction, which includes the title. I also bought a 1966 Chrysler 300 convertible from that same auction and had no problem getting the title in my name and registering it with the same paperwork. The car is currently located at my residence in Denver, Colorado 80206.

Here is a link to the original listing as it has way more detailed photos and a walk around video with Steve Magnante. 1965 300 L Coupe

Thanks!

View attachment 624400

Fender tag?

More pictures please.
If you click on the link in the description, there are a lot of photos and a video. The car looks the same as in those pictures. I haven't cleaned the interior or the exterior, the only change has been the work that I described in the description. If you are actually interested in making an offer on the car, message me, and I'll get you all the pictures you'd like.

Does anyone make interiors for them?
Yes, Legendary does. In fact I had them make me some front and rear seats in gold. I also have a roll of gold material from them as well, to do the door panels. It was about an 11 month wait for the seats. They also have headliner, carpets etc. available for shipping within a week or so. I paid about $1,800 for the seat covers/material. I was going to sell those separately. If someone is really interested in making an offer, I'm sure we could work out a packaged deal. Also included is a steering wheel in gold that is in much better shape, and a center console lid in black, that is in great shape. PM if interested in making an offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back