WANTED 1965 Dodge Polara Dash Pad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, I can call them but website does not show that they have the dash pad for a 65 Polara. Probably in the boneyard someplace.

Thanks, I can call them but website does not show that they have the dash pad for a 65 Polara. Probably in the boneyard someplace.
Actually, they do have new reproduction pads for a 65 Polara. Go to abcmoparts.com then look at the top and click on “Shop.” Scroll down and you will see dash pads for 64/65 Polara. Currently it shows $459.

Actually, they do have new reproduction pads for a 65 Polara. Go to abcmoparts.com then look at the top and click on “Shop.” Scroll down and you will see dash pads for 64/65 Polara. Currently it shows $459.
Oh, and the lightbulb came on. Your 65 was a B body back in the day. So, you are looking for the dash pad for a B Body.

Oh, and the lightbulb came on. Your 65 was a B body back in the day. So, you are looking for the dash pad for a B Body.
No, 1965 Dodge Polara was moved to C-Body. That is why I am on this forum. There is no Polara dash pad that I can see for a 1965. It was distinctive two camel hump design over the gauge cluster.

zZNMzJqSrerQ9evgHaFj?w=251&h=188&c=7&r=0&o=5&pid=1.jpg

So I need a dash pad that looks like this dash pad. Two arches, humps, whatever you call them over the gauge cluster

My mistake, I thought the 64 (which I have (B body)) carried over to 65. I would still reach out to ABC. They always come out with new repro stuff. You may want to reach out to Jerry at J&J - 904-964-5039. Also, pick up a copy of Mopar Collectors Guide and check the advertisers index. Good luck.

I do have one available but it is not immediately accessible. If you can wait we can work something out. It's in Alberta Canada

I do have one available but it is not immediately accessible. If you can wait we can work something out. It's in Alberta Canada
Let me know when you estimate you may have one. I'm in Centeral Texas. 78759 US zip code. What else may you have from a polara? This is a 65 convertible, mostly complete but for a few items mostly trim or cosmetic. Steering whelel is quite age damaged too; right rear roll down quarter window glass is missing if you know of one of those? Kind regards.

I also have the windows, tinted.
I had a 65 Polara 500 vert for many years. I collected a lot of stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back