WANTED 1965 fury 3 spoke steering wheel & horn ring with mounting hardware consider all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightweights4me

Reaction score
Contact seller
Wanted: 1965 plymouth sport fury 3 spoke steering wheel with the horn ring and all horn and mounting hardware. I will consider all as i'm only looking for driver quality....obviously nicer parts will be considered as well. Thanks for your help.... I believe the 1965-1966 plymouth, dodge & some chrysler "c" body cars use the same steering wheel......ultimately a blue wheel would be awesome but will consider all color and a few cracks would be fine for this driver although the better & more complete the steering wheel, the more i'd consider paying. Thanks in advance for your help....lightweights4me in pennsylvania

Here are a couple pics of what I have.It is complete except for the mounting nut. 100_7233.jpg100_7234.jpg100_7235.jpg100_7236.jpg100_7237.jpgIt was on my 65 Sport Fury Convert and I found a new one back in the mid 80's. This one has been in my loft since then. The horn ring is as nice as what's out there 50 years old. The wheel itself has a few cracks and chips mostly from being abused on the shelf but is usable. It is Black but could easily be fixed to show class with a steering wheel repair kit and some paint. PM me if interested. I'll take $50.00 + the ride.

Wanted: 1965 plymouth sport fury 3 spoke steering wheel with the horn ring and all horn and mounting hardware. I will consider all as i'm only looking for driver quality....obviously nicer parts will be considered as well. Thanks for your help.... I believe the 1965-1966 plymouth, dodge & some chrysler "c" body cars use the same steering wheel......ultimately a blue wheel would be awesome but will consider all color and a few cracks would be fine for this driver although the better & more complete the steering wheel, the more i'd consider paying. Thanks in advance for your help....lightweights4me in pennsylvania

100_7233.jpg

100_7234.jpg

100_7235.jpg

100_7236.jpg

100_7237.jpg

Did you ever close the deal on that stering wheel or would it still be available?

Did you ever close the deal on that stering wheel or would it still be available?
Sorry, I don't get on the C Body site very often. I do still have the steering wheel. I just got a wood grained wheel for my Charger. Paid $22.00 for shipping. I guess this one would be about the same in Continental US. PM me with any interest as like I said, I am not on this site often. I get a notice in my email for PM's

Sorry, I don't get on the C Body site very often. I do still have the steering wheel. I just got a wood grained wheel for my Charger. Paid $22.00 for shipping. I guess this one would be about the same in Continental US. PM me with any interest as like I said, I am not on this site often. I get a notice in my email for PM's

Thanks for the response.
I'll buy that steering wheel from you.
Not sure how to private message anymore or how we can connect for price and shipping.
Let me know.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back