WANTED 1965 Model Year 413 Engine

Status
Not open for further replies.

amazinblue82

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Looking for a complete (single 4V intake, heads, block, exhaust, accessory drive), rebuildable 413 engine "correct" for the 1965 model year Chrysler brands. AC or non/AC doesn't matter.

upload_2021-1-3_9-37-26.png

If it for some reason can be reasonably be proven to be "running" currently or recently that's a plus. If you have ability to crate it (at my expense) for shipping (at my expense) is also a plus.

While anything technically can be rebuilt, I would not be seeking something that's turned into a hunk of flaking, orange metal due to exposure directly to the elements.

If I have to buy a whole, 1965 model year Chrylser to get it, will consider that if the economics work out for that transaction.

Preference given to members of FCBO for at least 6 months please. PM me if you have something that might work for me.

Thank you in advance for your consideration.

I have a '65 413 out of an Imperial. Pretty complete from intake manifold down but I took it apart for inspection years ago. Was going to build it for my Valiant but I'll be going with a 400 stroker if I keep it old skool.

Would definitely suggest giving it a proper rebuild. Its been sitting on a stand completly disassembled in the corner of the garage all this time.

Have anything to trade? Looking for an untouched OEM 3.55/3.91 sure grip (clutch type unless its a 489 case) unit or a '70-'71 B/E body 4 speed trans.

20210105_070855.jpg
20210105_071118.jpg
20210105_071014.jpg
20210105_070911.jpg

Last edited:
I have a '65 413 out of an Imperial. Pretty complete from intake manifold down but I took it apart for inspection years ago. Was going to build it for my Valiant but I'll be going with a 400 stroker if I keep it old skool.

Would definitely suggest giving it a proper rebuild. Its been sitting on a stand completly disassembled in the corner of the garage all this time.

Have anything to trade? Looking for an untouched OEM 3.55/3.91 sure grip (clutch type unless its a 489 case) unit or a '70-'71 B/E body 4 speed trans.

View attachment 428272 View attachment 428273 View attachment 428274 View attachment 428275

thank you boss ... you have all the other parts, as best you can tell, available?.

Yes, original forged crank/rods/pistons, 516 heads, intake & exhaust manifolds, oil pan. I might have some of the accessory drive but I dont remember 100%.

Looking for a complete (single 4V intake, heads, block, exhaust, accessory drive), rebuildable 413 engine "correct" for the 1965 model year Chrysler brands. AC or non/AC doesn't matter.

View attachment 427687

If it for some reason can be reasonably be proven to be "running" currently or recently that's a plus. If you have ability to crate it (at my expense) for shipping (at my expense) is also a plus.

While anything technically can be rebuilt, I would not be seeking something that's turned into a hunk of flaking, orange metal due to exposure directly to the elements.

If I have to buy a whole, 1965 model year Chrylser to get it, will consider that if the economics work out for that transaction.

Preference given to members of FCBO for at least 6 months please. PM me if you have something that might work for me.

DSC00009 (2).JPG

View attachment 427687

folks .. thank you for your help. I believe I can conclude on something and will be trying to work it out with that person. will leave this open a bit longer in case the deal falls apart.

:thankyou:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back