1965 Plymouth Fury I 4DR Sedan $800

Status
Not open for further replies.

azblackhemi

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
I will never do anything with it so I'm selling my 65 Fury. Very nice Southwestern body. Very straight with no rust other than inside the trunk. Has NO motor or transmission. Radiator and A/C condensor are missing too. Was originally a slant 6, auto, A/C with manual brakes and steering. Interior is all there but needs work. This would make a great project car or a parts car to fix a rustbucket. Good Arizona title. Car is in the Phoenix AZ area. $800. You can PM me here or e-mail me at t sher man 3 @cox.net (Remove the spaces)

PB030001.jpg

PB030003.jpg

PB030004.jpg

PB030005.jpg

PB030007.jpg

PB030008.jpg

PB030010.jpg

PB030011.jpg

PB030014.jpg

PB030015.jpg

Damn you Chris. You sell off more nice cars because "I will never do anything with it", than all of us find in a total lifetime.

Damn you Chris. You sell off more nice cars because "I will never do anything with it", than all of us find in a total lifetime.
I know Stan. That's what happens when you're addicted to buying and have a couple of acres to store them. I just can't help myself, not that I want to LOL.

Are they my fenders standing up in the background? Dont damage the corners while your storing them for me.

Are they my fenders standing up in the background? Dont damage the corners while your storing them for me.
Uh yea Dave sure. LOL. Actually the left front fender extension is going on my 70 Monaco (It's even the right color) but the fenders are not spoken for yet.

I figure in another twenty years I'll be set enough to buy car parts again. In the meantime thow a coat of wax on them will ya? The southwestern sun is baking them dry.

Great car to start with, if I'd been closer I'da been all over it. Ask him to post pics of the project!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back