01313_fLH2rkxZBd8_600x450.jpg

00M0M_Gr8qw6I8aF_600x450.jpg

01616_aNeJj3yqw8e_600x450.jpg

01414_e576XA7mbE9_600x450.jpg

00505_4dmX8DDrLal_600x450.jpg

00d0d_eZOFxNLhCEr_600x450.jpg

00K0K_8AB08LdACJw_600x450.jpg

00404_9tvg7J3ZH1P_600x450.jpg

1965 Plymouth Sport Fury III Convertible, one of 6,272 produced!
BIG BLOCK, 4 SPD, RED DROP TOP!
383 Commando 330 hp, 8 ¾ 3.23 posi rear both original equipment, 4 spd with console (converted from auto console, tastefully done), power steering, power brakes with dual master cylinder, front disk conversion.

31K original miles, older restoration (mid 90's less than 10K miles since done). Pictures don't do it justice, flame red paint is stunning!
Black Interior starting to show it's age but still presentable.

Nice driver condition runs down the road straight and true, extremely comfortable on the highway with plenty of power. Many new and updated parts, (windshield, power top + boot, rear springs, front suspension, exhaust, to name a few). Makes this a reliable nice weather daily driver with the top down of course! Would not hesitate to drive anywhere or any distance. Turn key and go!

Could easily be put back to stock. Aftermarket polished aluminum rims and late model bucket seats (similar to stock but very comfortable great for long distance crusin).

Yes, she has the original steering wheel, all the original badging, trim and fender skirts! Also included brand new five layer breathable waterproof car cover.

Car sat in dry storage for many years then was a daily driver for about 10 K miles.

This is an affordable way to get into the muscle car market, valves on these convertibles in this shape increase every year, average price (hemmings, hagerty, mecum, barrett Jackson, ebay) are 16 to 24 K.
Sold as is, no warranty implied or expressed .

Put Plymouth fury in heading when emailing will not answer scams.

I love the car but I hate it when they list this kind of dribble In their ad:

".... these convertibles in this shape increase every year, average price (hemmings, hagerty, mecum, barrett Jackson, ebay) are 16 to 24 K. "

Not it sure I am buying that... But, it is resale red!

Put the original wheels back on take off that Shifter Knob and I'm in it looks like he has a Drum M/C on but it has disk brakes.

4 spd with console (converted from auto console, tastefully done)
"Tastefully done"
My money is on that it was a hack job.

Where is the spare tire and jack?

Where are the under carriage shots.

$1.98 and convince me why the price should go up from there.

Here look at how straight it is down the side,oops left the door cracked open. I'd like to see the rear quarter bottoms.
00R0R_jKbVbNQSkE_600x450.jpg

not a strait place on this car. from the bent front bumper to the bent rear bumper. the misalined fender scurts and on an on. i dowmloaded the picks and inlarged them ug. maybe 2400,00 on a good day

not a strait place on this car. from the bent front bumper to the bent rear bumper. the misalined fender scurts and on an on. i dowmloaded the picks and inlarged them ug. maybe 2400,00 on a good day

Yea I seen that as well. Even screwed up like that its a BB convert 4 speed. Id say 7-9k.

This is a screwed up car made into a 4 spd.
Start with a nice car and make it into a 4 speed. It will be cheaper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back