Reaction score
not mine
1966 Chrysler 300 $17,500 - Haggle Me
120202318392875.jpg

2202023183928107.jpg

3202023183928122.jpg

4202023183928138.jpg

5202023183928169.jpg

1966 Chrysler 300 a/c works, number matching 383 car. Totally restored car, everything rebuilt or new!

is this door panel missing something?

No. I don't think so. They look like those in my '66 300 convertible. These panels have been restored incorrectly though. The carpet at the bottom of the panel should be black - not red. Also, the carpet on the floors should be black as well.

were is the crank for the vent window? or are my eyes getting that bad?

I didn't see that. . . Hopefully, its just not affixed to the regulator, the stub of which is hard to see in the photo. If it has been totally eliminated, that is a big problem. . . The driver's door has the wind wing handle installed, however:

3202023183928122.jpg

Last edited:
It looks nice, but with the black and white interior, wouldn't it have originally come with black carpet and black carpeted bottoms on the door panels regardless of exterior colour?

with a magnifying lens i can see what looks to be the stub there so it is just missing the handle. but for 17k i would expect that to be there and the shiny black inner fenders and firewall are not rite.

I don't THINK these originally came with the "Super Commando" pie plate, did they? Needs more photos to go with that price. Still, it IS a nice 2-dr. hardtop...….. wonder if it was originally red, or if it has been painted in "re-sale red...."

Another ignorant seller that has no clue as to taking quality pictures while asking 17.5 for a what's at least a 8-10K car! BTW, it's missing the headliner, wonder if he has the bows and other hardware for it? I wouldn't give anything over 7500!

Another ignorant seller that has no clue as to taking quality pictures while asking 17.5 for a what's at least a 8-10K car! BTW, it's missing the headliner, wonder if he has the bows and other hardware for it? I wouldn't give anything over 7500!

Thanks, Stubs. I did not notice the headliner is missing. Also looks like this car was "restored" by a Chevy guy with the black-painted firewall and inner fenders. . . I wonder what else he effed up with this car.

Thanks, Stubs. I wonder what else he effed up with this car.

Judging by the pictures, who's knows what's wrong with the rear end, drivers side of the car, the back half of the right side, inside the trunk, the list is endless as pictures don't tell the whole truth, and they didn't take very many!

First question, what are the tail lights like? Fragile, really difficult to restore and rare. 66, 300 2dr HT and Convertible only.

Odd about the window crank, maybe just a lousy photo. My car has power vents.

The air cleaner is the same as my 66 440 TNT air cleaner which has a decal instead of pie plate. I don't know what the 383's used but I'm pretty sure it wasn't a twin snorkel because that is what one of the T's mean in TNT. Commando is also a Plymouth term.

seems way overpriced for a hardtop More like a price for a convertible in that condition with dirty door panels and center armrest from my angle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back