SOLD 1966 Chrysler 300 2DR

Status
Not open for further replies.
A highlight of Carlisle each year for me has been seeing this car, which I refer to "The Bronze Doll" (name of a 60's instrumental). As I noted otherwise before, I'm not able to attend this year. If you can, please find a new owner who will keep bringing it so I/we can continue to lust over it. Unlike many others we see, this one is NOT over-priced, and only give it up to the best new home!

Well it is still for sale and it took 1st place at Carlisle this year. I would really like to find someone who will baby it and take care of it like myself and the previous owners have. Here is a picture of it at a rest stop on the way to Carlisle. We made the 1000 mile round trip with no problems. Pass the word. Thanks.

20180712_092053.jpg

I will have this car at the Woodward Dream Cruise on Friday and Saturday if anyone would like to look at it. It will be parked at Basha Open MRI, 30701 Woodward Ave, Royal Oak most the day on Saturday while we cruise around in my buddy's car that day. Also we are staying at the Marriott Troy on Big Beaver. If you need to find me to see the car, you can call or text me at 937-985-ten fifty four.

The way this ad is written and the replies from it, I have no idea what's going on here or who's car it is? Tom is this car yours? And if so why are you to lazy to post the ad yourself? Sounds like a scam happenin here!
Post #1 sure looks like he posted the ad himself.

The way this ad is written and the replies from it, I have no idea what's going on here or who's car it is? Tom is this car yours? And if so why are you to lazy to post the ad yourself? Sounds like a scam happenin here!

It's my car. I don't see why you would think otherwise.

Wow that is a beautiful car! If you don't mind me asking @Tom Hunsaker , did you also convert the front parking lights / turn signals to LED bulbs and which ones did you use?

I have tried LEDs in other vehicles when they first came out. Most were junk made in China. Now Sylvania makes a pretty good line of replacement LED bulbs. They still may be made in China, but they seem pretty good.
https://www.amazon.com/SYLVANIA-1157-Amber-Contains-Bulbs/dp/B01CO1FFUW
You will also have to change out the turn signal flasher to an electronic one.
https://tinyurl.com/ybgcvlyf

Me too. Have you noticed Betty missing yet? But this one I wouldn't sell. I would keep her.
Betty is not missing per say but she is getting a major upgrade and morphing into a Polara in the next many months thanks to the new owner who loves this year of Dart/Polara
He owns a custom restoration shop nearby

I stipulated that I would get to drive her home again once she was completed. He doesn’t know that part of the agreement though :rolleyes:

I had a great time time at the Woodward Dream Cruise. I had some bites on the car, but it is still for sale. Good thing the AC works well as you go nowhere fast during the cruise on Saturday! :)
44093664272_fee8f334bb_k.jpg
Woodward Dream Cruise 2018 by Tom Hunsaker, on Flickr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back