WANTED 1966 Chrysler 300 coupe with 440 & air wantend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to buy a nice, clean and original, preferrably low mileage 1966 Chrysler 300 coupe with 440 and air. No projects.
I will be posting one on Hemmings on-line auction, hopefully this spring. It meets your requirements with one exception. It has about 125,000 original miles.

I will be posting one on Hemmings on-line auction, hopefully this spring. It meets your requirements with one exception. It has about 125,000 original miles.
Hi, thank you very much for your reply. As I am not checking HMN auctions regularly I will be grateful for a notice when you started the auction. Mileage is a relative criteria for overall condition. A well kept and maintained car can be in better shape than a neglected low milage one stored under bad conditions. What color is your car? I will very much appreciate some pictures and a short description if available. Thanks, Markus

Color is Lilac Poly. I can't send a photo now as it is too cold here in Illinois to wash and wax the car. I will be submitting several photos to Hemmings when I am ready to sell the car. Feel free to send me a private message here with you phone number, and I will call you when the car is listed for auction.

Color is Lilac Poly. I can't send a photo now as it is too cold here in Illinois to wash and wax the car. I will be submitting several photos to Hemmings when I am ready to sell the car. Feel free to send me a private message here with you phone number, and I will call you when the car is listed for auction.
Thanks, please keep me posted about auction start, preferrably with another message here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back