SOLD 1966 Chrysler 300

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dodge

Reaction score
Contact seller
I posted about this car some months ago seeking a price point. In that post I discussed the only issues with the car, which I have included again in this ad. Car is located in Wagener, SC 29164. Asking $12,500

'66 Chrysler 300. Garage kept. All matching numbers. 383 engine. All original but had one repaint in '90. Factor color (Persian White W1). Original carpet, floor mats, upholstery, etc. Runs great, drives great, rides like a dream. All lights work. Radio works. No rust ever. No bodywork ever.

Only issues that I know of:

1. Transmission shifts great in Reverse, 1st, and 2nd. However, I have to wiggle the lever to get 3rd. Sometimes it's hard to get into 3rd. When it shifts to 3rd it pulls wonderfully though. May need linkage adjusted or forums say it could use the valve body to be cleaned. Not sure. I'm not mechanically inclined. I haven't worried about it much because it cruises at 55 mph just fine, no issue.

2. Passenger quarter window needs a window track roller replaced.

3. AC blows strong but needs charged.

4. mileage says 24k +-
Odometer does not run, however the mileage seems reasonable considering this car was stored for most of its life.

Other than that, it is a very nice car. Very clean. It's been very well taken care of. One look and you'll know what I mean. Never been outside of South Carolina its entire life that I’m aware of. The man I bought it from owned it since early 70's. Previous owner to him bought new. I have all paperwork (build sheet, sales sticker, etc.) Clean, clear title in hand. I would drive this car anywhere. I lost job and so must sell. If not for that I'd be keeping it. Thank you for looking.

IMG_1768 (2).jpg

IMG_1770 (2).jpg

IMG_1774 (2).jpg

IMG_1775 (2).jpg

IMG_1776 (2).jpg

6.JPG

9.JPG

13.JPG

c3.JPG

c5.JPG

Last edited:
What color is the exterior of the car? It is hard to tell if it is white, cream, light yellow or light beige in the pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back