NOT MINE 1966 Chrysler Crown Imperial 4dr Hardtop - $8,500 - Project - East Nashville, TN

marty mopar

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Tempe AZ (hotter than a turd on a frypan)
1966 Chrysler Crown Imperial 4dr Hardtop - $8,500 - Project - East Nashville, TN

1966 Chrysler Crown Imperial - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle...

1966 Chrysler Crown Imperial. Car starts every time and runs good. New tires, breaks, fuel lines and more. Body in decent condition. Interior needs work. Passenger seat has a hole in it. But overall not too bad. AC was working and is probably and easy fix. All windows gears need cleaning or replacing. Some do not go down. Carpet needs to be replaced, which I do have new carpet for the inside that was never installed. Previous owner let the car sit. I have owned it since 2018 and I try to drive it around 1-2x a week.

This could be an amazing car if you have the time and money to put into it. Very few ever made for this year and even fewer in this condition still on the road. Original miles unknown as I'm fairly confident the ODO has rolled over.

00A0A_7izuQWrJbQaz_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

5 crappy photos isn't enough for you to spend a mere 8,500 clams??
The last 2 photos are simply awesome with the fading sunlight.

Hell I married someone off a photo that was 23 years old and taken off a mugshot. OK that
did not turn out as she was a he and my 2nd cousin. But the kids turned out OK if your definition of OK
is they can tie their shoelaces.

I wanted a '66 ragtop, coupe and 4-door hardtop as a little collection once. A black four-door and a dark green or mauve coupe were my original goals.

Nice car. Few pics.

Back