NOT MINE 1966 Dodge Monaco 500 Rust Free AZ Survivor - $10,900

PH27L7

Reaction score
Looks like a really loaded car in nice shape-
1966 Dodge Monaco 500 Rust Free AZ Survivor - cars & trucks - by...
1966 Dodge Monaco 500
ALL Original AZ Survivor with No Rust.
One Repaint in Original "Silver Iridescent" over 30 years ago. Driver Quality Paint Shows Well.
Straight Body with All Original Body Panels
Original Vinyl Top in Excellent Condition. No tears, fading or lifting.
All Glass is in Excellent Condition
Original Chrome Bumpers, Stainless Trim and Emblems all intact and in Good Condition
All Original Interior in Very Good Condition. Factory Power Driver Seat (works) and Center Console Shifter. Center Console Arm Pad is Excellent. Driver seat is showing wear. Headliner is like new. Door Panels and Dash are Excellent with No Cracks or Tear.
Original 383 4V Rated at 325 HP Runs Great.
Rebuilt Original 727 Torqueflite Transmission shifts like new. 8.75-inch rear axle.
109,600 Original Miles.
Factory Air Conditioning that has been Converted to 134a. AC functions but needs to be recharged.
Power Windows. All work except driver side rear.
Electric Power Locks
Front Disc Brakes
Remote Driver Mirror
Factory AM Radio Still Works with new dash speaker.
Tilt and Telescopic Steering Wheel Function Like New. Steering wheel is excellent with no cracks.
Horn Works
Trunk Light Works and has Original Jack with Jack Instruction Decal still intact.
Original Trunk Mat in Excellent Condition.
Rear Seat 2-Speed Blower Fan Works.
Turn Signals work including Front Fender Indicators.
All Lights Work including All Interior Lighting.
Gauges and Dash Lights Work Except Clock. The Emergency Brake Handle/Light Functions and will flash when engage.
Lighter and Windshield Wipers work.
Dual Exhaust with Turbo Mufflers. Nice V8 Exhaust Note but Not Loud.
New Edelbrock Carburetor with Electric Choke.
Edelbrock Air Cleaner with K&N Filter.
New Cap, Rotor, Spark Plugs and Plug Wires.
Fresh Oil and Filter.
Original "Disc Brakes" Hubcaps in Good Condition with New Tire.
Just replaced the Starter. The original was still in the car with 1965 date stamp. Kept the original starter which is still good except for the solenoid.
Front End Suspension Has Been Rebuilt including Ball Joints. Tight Steering and Suspension.
U1 code represents car was customer ordered when new.
Car Drives Tight and Straight with No Vibrations.
Power Steering Works Great with No Issues.
Power Brakes Stop with No Issues.
This is a perfect example of a well maintained garaged kept unrestored Driver. True Pride of Ownership.
Not a Show Quality Car, but a Very Clean and Respectable Original that gets compliments when driven.
Excellent Condition for an Original 55 year old car.
Great Color Options (Silver/Black) for 1966.
AZ Title in Hand
Restored Title Issued in 2019 Due To Minor Engine Fire as Depicted in Photos. Hood Paint Was Not Damaged.
If the ad is posted it is still available.
Serious Cash Buyers Only Please $10,900

1966 monaco 500 1.jpg
1966 monaco 500 2.jpg
1966 monaco 500 3.jpg
1966 monaco 500 4.jpg
1966 monaco 500 5.jpg
1966 monaco 500 6.jpg
1966 monaco 500 8.jpg
1966 monaco 500 9.jpg
1966 monaco 500 9a.jpg
1966 monaco 500 9b.jpg

I was seriously considering going to the bank and pulling out some cash for this one when it popped up. It's about an hour and a half from my house. I talked to him yesterday via email. He said his inbox was blowing up. Hopefully someone who really appreciates these cars picks it up and not a flipper.

Lots of options on that fender tag! Damn, were I in the market for this, I'd pay the money and hit that! A lot of car for $11K, no doubt. Great color combo, loaded out, and affordable.

Only thing I'd change is to add 15" Magnum 500s to it. Yeah, they're actually Ford wheels, but the car would look stunning(er) with those.

Back