WANTED 1966 Driver side taillight bezel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryon Mason

Reaction score
Contact seller
1966 Chrysler 300, looking for the taillight bezel and lens, possibly interested in other 66' 300 parts as well.
20210128_153900.jpg

Those taillights are hard to find. Rare and fragile. They were 1966 300 two door HT and convertible so only around 27000 cars were built with those taillights. A plater managed to make one decent set out of three for my car.
The one in your photo actually looks fairly decent, most have pieces missing. A good plater could probably restore it. For a price of course.

I've been looking for over a year, found the right one, but it seems all the lefts have some type of issue. I'll be getting ready for paint soon and hope to have one before I strip, paint, and assemble the car back togther.

Last edited:
I've been looking for over a year, found the right one, but it seems all the lefts have some type of issue. I'll be getting ready for paint soon and hope to have one before I strip, paint, and assemble the car back togther.

You may be updating this thread in 10 years to say that you're still looking for this part! Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back