For Sale 1966 Dusenberg

Status
Not open for further replies.
probably a pretty impressive car in 66..............
I like that it exists in good condition, it is a piece of history and Exner fans can love/hate it all they like. Not produced, so it really doesn't matter if you find it ugly... you won't find another and the person who buys this one isn't likely to drive it.

If I had deep pockets I wouldn't hesitate buying this Duesenberg.

I like that it exists in good condition, it is a piece of history and Exner fans can love/hate it all they like. Not produced, so it really doesn't matter if you find it ugly... you won't find another and the person who buys this one isn't likely to drive it.

That's puzzling, it really never matters if someone likes or doesnt like something here, we express it regardless.
If Chrysler did produce these, we'd all like it.

That's puzzling, it really never matters if someone likes or doesnt like something here, we express it regardless.
Agreed.
It is because there's a connection to Chrysler through the parts used and Exner that makes it more appealing to me.

I presume that's why it's posted here. I don't think I ever heard of it.

Hit it on the head... I was reading my December Hemming's on porcelain and saw the 2 page ad they had on it... went to the web and stole what I thought was most relevant picture wise...

A new discovery for me, and I'm glad it was exposed to others who knew nothing about it.

We all have our love/hate cars... even from Mopar. Exner cars seem to get the biggest extremes going of them all, beauty and fugly all from one source... IMO even the ugliest are like a bulldog... so ugly they become cute.

I must disagree.

I find this last Duesenberg ugly, no matter who is behind it.

Then again, if we all had similar taste, just one Mopar (or even just one car) model was required...

I'm glad there are different tastes even within C-body lovers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back