WANTED 1966 Mopar C Body LH & RH Front Defroster Ducts

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a 300. 2607232 & 2607233 should fit all 66 C body cars. I think 1965-1968 all C body use these same defroster ducts but not sure what other years interchange with 1966 C Body defroster ducts.

Last edited:
The repro LH & RH defroster ducts that are available for 66-67 B Body cars look similar to the ones used for 66 C body cars, but didn't know whether these would work or not. Would anyone know?

I have a pair. 2607232 has a crack in it but could be glued. 2607233 is fine. I think they take a beating from the sun and shrink a little. I would take $25 for the pair plus shipping. Let me know if interested or if you need a picture. Thanks

I have one attached to a blower motor that I believe is from a 1966 Fury. Send me a pm if you're interested.

20230526_160746.jpg

That’s not the duct that I am looking for.

Pictures would help see what parts you need. Unless they are totally missing.

I ended up plastic welding mine to fix. I grafted some black plastic from something else to fix a missing tab.

I have pictures somewhere in my restore thread, but it will take some time to sort through the 30 pages to find what I did (about 5 years ago). But from the comments above we may not be talking about the same part.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back