For Sale 1966 New Yorker FS New Jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Len Z

Reaction score
Contact seller
Bought this in South Carolina last December, Great rust free body.
Everything solid even the trunk/Quarters and floors.
Original 440 350Hp, Was single exhaust now has new Waldron exhaust installed with mild mufflers. I just converter over to Chrysler electronic distributor with Pertronix GM 4 pin module D72000 Flame thrower with rev limiter and flame thrower coil. Runs great and shifts great. According to my thermal gun it runs under 170f even on a hot day with the A/C on.
Has factory dash cold/hot light that works.

Just got all new brakes/hardware and drums cut and new brake cylinders and hardware.
All rubber brakes lines brand new too. New master cylinder also. (needs emergency brake bars installed) Brakes also have all new e-brake cables. e-brake won't work until brake bars installed though, just got them and they aren't installed yet.

4 new Copper Cobra 235/70r15 tires on 4 15x7 powder coated wheels with povery caps.
Nice shape Skirts are off car until e-brake bars are installed.

A/C works great, New expansion valve and dryer and converted to R134.

Has alot of parts yet to be installed if and when neededed (ball joints and bushings/tie rods and a few other front end parts) alternator, Water/pump ect. new green sealed bearings in box.

Interior: Front bench seat seams opening up and need uphostery or repair.
Back seat is in ok shape. Headliner missing but have metal bows. 3 power windows not working, Think it's the motors and have 2 replacements. 1 Just stopped going up and down, looks like the pucks spun.

The reason for selling is my mechanic retired and i lost my storage space.
I'm not doing anymore repairs in my driveway on the ground in the hot sun. I give up. Had 87008 miles on it when i got, 88200 now but i reset the trip odometer and now the miles isn't working. Speedometer works fine. Supposed 1 owner car the dealer said.

probably a few more parts around i just need to find them and will edit the list when found.
Looking for $4500 ,OR trade for a newer 96+ mustang/camaro.
Will add cash to trades if necessay.
Buying the car and shipping it from SC cost more than that never mind all the new parts.
111111.jpg

12.jpg

19.jpg

c1.jpg

Last edited:
Forgot about the New gas tank and straps installed.
And a set of 14" wheels with used tires that are original to the car.
New rear load leveler shocks that make it sit nice.

You can buy a new motor assy from Rock Auto. Look it up under 1988 Chrysler Fifth Ave. It's in the interior section. People have had good luck with the Dorman motors. About $30.

I already have 2 motors, I'm giving up on doing anymore work.

Very sorry to hear you are throwing in the towel. . . Given all the work you have done so far, I think you should just do a little more, and then drive it and enjoy it.

BTW, what is going on with the paint? Is that a wrap thing?

The paint was done by the last owner, Just a regular matte black as far as i know. Paint was originally white from the factory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back