WANTED 1966 New Yorker right taillight

Status
Not open for further replies.

FredNY66

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hi gang,

I'm looking for a right taillight for my 1966 New Yorker (not Newport). Doesn't need to be NOS, but needs to be in very good condition to match the left side. No chrome peeling or pitting. Lens insert must be without pitting either. Lens can be eventually cracked, as I have a NOS lens. Gaskets and seals can be shot, as I have new ones as well. The outer chrome bezel must be the one that does not have the extra screw that goes on the vertical rearward edge.

Please note:
- Payment via Paypal only.
- I'm located on the other side of the pond.
- Detailed pictures required.

Here is a picture of the left taillight, so you have a reference regarding the quality that I am looking for.

20231214_122802.jpg

And a picture of a not suitable taiillight: pitted, and wrong bezel version !

No.jpg

Last edited:
Hi gang,

I'm looking for a right taillight for my 1966 New Yorker (not Newport). Doesn't need to be NOS, but needs to be in very good condition to match the left side. No chrome peeling or pitting. Lens insert must be without pitting either. Lens can be eventually cracked, as I have a NOS lens. Gaskets and seals can be shot, as I have new ones as well. The outer chrome bezel must be the one that does not have the extra screw that goes on the vertical rearward edge.

Please note:
- Payment via Paypal only.
- I'm located on the other side of the pond.
- Detailed pictures required.

Here is a picture of the left taillight, so you have a reference regarding the quality that I am looking for.

View attachment 633565

And a picture of a not suitable taiillight: pitted, and wrong bezel version !

View attachment 633567

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back