1966 Newport convertible

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbm3fan

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
Another original California car in black/gold plates. A pale light blue one also and the body looking to be all there and in excellent shape.

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/3357408890.html

Clean low milage (78K) original car. Has been stored in a warehouse since 1983. 383 V8 runs great! 727 Torquflite p/s, p/b. top is very nice and work great. interior is very nice. Original paint has a few nicks and scratches but still looks good. Will need new tires and the fuel tank cleaned to be driven. Clear title in hand. no back fees due. please call Paul at 61nine 48one 294O

Why do you put a car in a warehouse for thirty years? The garage and the barn make sense. A warehouse?

This particular seller has several warehouse cars for sale. Just look in the background of some of the pictures and you will see an Impala, a Buick, and a Dart from what I can see.

Here's another in the same warehouse

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/3348661622.html

Clean original rust free car. very solid straight body. nice white vinyl top. Runs and drives great and goes straight down the road with a very smooth ride. Currently registered and insured. Title in hand. Was stored in a warehouse for over 20yrs. New fuel pump, lines and fuel tank have been cleaned. New motor mount. These are hard to find rust free and this one is. 360 V8 727 torquflite. Call Paul at 61nine 48one 294o. thanks.

and another
http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/3340635842.html

Heres an original Dodge Charger. Has been warehouse stored since 1984. has a 440 torqufite automatic. Has guage package and factory tic toc tach. Bench seat, column shift. From the estate of a friend who passed away last year. Starts, runs well, no smoke or noises. Will need carb rebuild and fuel tank cleaned. Not currently registered but no back fees due. very very minor rust. Have many more pics available of chassis and floors. Vin# XH29GOG232642. Please call Paul. 6one9 48one 294o. no texts, no trades.

"No back fees due"
Sounds to me that someone has been paying storage all those years.
There's a story here somewhere.

(Sent using Forum Runner)

Story might be in the ad for the Charger. " From the estate of a friend who passed away"

One of those people who buys cars, for whatever reason, and then just parks them away. Eventually they always seem to die before they figure out what they are going to do with all those cars. Seems the cars were parked away in the 80's. Oh, and a warehouse in Redding would be very cheap to own.

The Newport is a really nice looking and I like the Charger too. Burnt orange interior, one year only but the Charger was originally a 318 car.

Ii like the Charger, good looking car. I noticed the G in the VIN but the price may reflect that.

The 72 Fury looks like it may be a deal as well. .. Solid body, nice interior and white top.

I would like to see all the cars in this warehouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back