1978 NYB

Warfighter
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
http://lancaster.craigslist.org/cto/3704491550.html

3Ga3M73N25Ne5F95Jcd3q28df988f0b20115b.jpg

Price dropped to $5500 FIRM

What color is it? What's the paint code? And last what color is the top? I have a friend that looking for a car. I don't know of he would go for it with A/C.

What color is it? What's the paint code? And last what color is the top? I have a friend that looking for a car. I don't know of he would go for it with A/C.

No clue what the paint is called... The car is a off white (see pics and link to CL ad) The top is a gold color -not sure if this was factory or not. I have a offer on the table and the car will go Friday unless someone comes along with what I'm asking between now and then.

walk around vid:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMcm2WTrd0U

I just watched the video. That is a super nice car. I just sent the link to my friend. I'll let you know what he says.

Um, Andy, be careful. Don't forget who you're talking to here....

:car flipper:
BUT, like you said, you saved it from the derby boys. :icon_salut:

I have $5200 on the table for it... figured why not give someone here a chance to own this... -possibly get a lil more out of her. I don't see anything wrong with that. Did not buy the car to flip it -just have come at a crossroads and unfortunately I cannot keep it. Price seems pretty damn fair to me seeing whats on the market right now.

OK I have had flake after flake... I'm open to any reasonable offer... anyone serious PM me. I need this car to go... I'd like to see $3800

Good thing you are not in California. Just saw a 66 4dr. Newport sedan in color RR1 and a red interior. Nice car with a rebuilt 383 and 727 along the way. Straight, good shine, good chrome and all trim there. Up for the second time at $2200.

There's also a nice red 2 door with a white top and interior in N.H. going for $3000.

You're probably figuring out why you got it for the price you did.
Tough, tough, market...........

Damn, I was in Lancaster today...Rockvale outlets. I could of looked at it for Mark.

I am ASTONISHED it has not been snapped up for a mere $2,500. I'm tearing my hair out because I am an A-body guy--I don't have the driveway space for a C, but I sure wish I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back