1966 NY'er 2 Door for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's it, take a pic of the interior without rolling the windows down moron

All 4 window motors we seized up as well as the blower motor on my NY'er when I bought it. So I can believe that may be the case here too.

I agree. For entertainment, tire kicking is great bang for the buck.

(Sent using Forum Runner)

Especially from afar. I know this is a stretch...........Can you imagine if we were all on a bus and drove around and inspected these cars on site with the owner.

Especially from afar. I know this is a stretch...........Can you imagine if we were all on a bus and drove around and inspected these cars on site with the owner.

I've done it, sort of, at car shows with a few of my buddies. At the Olds Nationals one year there were 4 of us and while we were suitably impressed with the nice restorations and good original cars, when it came to the ones that were hack jobs we could be brutal. And though we didn't broadcast our comments intentionally I'm sure some of the owners must have heard us. After a while we realized what was going on and we just kept it quiet until we walked away. If there was something that really stuck in our craw we would just get each others attention and silently point it out.

I've done it, sort of, at car shows with a few of my buddies. At the Olds Nationals one year there were 4 of us and while we were suitably impressed with the nice restorations and good original cars, when it came to the ones that were hack jobs we could be brutal. And though we didn't broadcast our comments intentionally I'm sure some of the owners must have heard us. After a while we realized what was going on and we just kept it quiet until we walked away. If there was something that really stuck in our craw we would just get each others attention and silently point it out.

I don't think the gang on this forum couldn't possibly keep their thoughts silent.

You should pitch that to The History Channel as the next big reality show.

You should pitch that to The History Channel as the next big reality show.

That would be something! Follow us to Mopar Nats, Moparfest, Carlisle, Barrett-Jackson, etc.

No. No. No. We read CL ads, jump on a bus, and go see the cars.
It would be more hilarious than Licking Lizzards Repo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back