Black Interior, Cloth Seats
No window post
Now
Flat black paint
De-Trimmed/shaved
Rebuilt: Engine, Trans, Carb
New: Distributor and plug wires, U Joint, Drive Shaft, Horn Ring, alternator
Reupholstered interior

No rust on the body, all lines are straight paint is in decent shape for an older restoration. All Trim for the body has been saved and is included. Interiors comfy and in great shape, it is missing the factory speaker. Some trim left on car needs to be redone but is in great shape for being OE. Fan motor still works, defroster and heat work well, air conditioner needs recharging. Window on passenger side is seized up, and the driver’s side needs windows tracks but still rolls up and down. Car is in great shape for being original (minus the trim being shaved), engine runs like a top and the transmission shifts smooth. I used to daily this car for a year, always turned over and never had problems. All this car needs is someone to enjoy, Price is 9k if interested (text only) contact (678) 535-3637 or email the post either way I will respond

Last edited:
Neat car! Best of luck with the sale.

The only one he's planning on buying once he sells this beauty.

Well, you got a good price on it. Or this is the other one...

4k9we1.jpg

Regardless, congratulations.
Now you can ask Santa to put this in your stocking this year:

$(KGrHqJ,!hwFCvmhbm5uBQ)(pC1Y3!~~60_57.JPG

Last edited:
$255 are his Ebay fees.

So, did you negotiate him down from $255.00 or pay full price - lol
he was really firm at 25 but its worth it so we cant really complain since its a complete car, were still looking for A body big block exhaust headers for the other 2 cars and those are impossible to find as it is and not too mention cost your first born.

You know Rhinodart (jim Rhinehart) over on Moparts? Probably the the pinnacle of authority on big block A-bodies. I think he has in his head the location of every BB A-body exhaust manifold known to exist.
If I ever find a supposedly original BB A-body 4 speed, I'm hiring him to authenticate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back