SOLD 1967-68 Chrysler Dodge Plymouth Horn Ring Part #2823667

Status
Not open for further replies.

larry4261

Reaction score
Contact seller
For sale is a VERY NICE Horn Ring that should fit various 1967-68 Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth models. The part number is 2823667. The Horn Ring is in near NOS condition with just a very few light pit marks. As you will see in some of the pictures there are horn buttons on the horn ring. There are 3 options for purchasing this horn ring. You can purchase the horn ring with an NOS Dodge Horn Button or with a very nice Plymouth horn button (the Plymouth horn button has a slight scratch in the 10:00 position as seen in the photo) or purchase all three pieces. I'm hoping to help someone get a complete horn ring and button for their ride. I make every effort to describe all pieces in their actual condition.
Prices are as follows:
$130 - Horn Ring and Plymouth Horn Button
$150 - Horn Ring with NOS Dodge Horn Button
$185 - For all 3 pieces, Horn Ring, Dodge Horn Button and Plymouth Horn Button
OBO - Shipping to a US address is included.

DSCN1668[1].JPG

DSCN1672[1].JPG

DSCN1669[1].JPG

DSCN1674[1].JPG

DSCN1675[1].JPG

DSCN1671[1].JPG

DSCN1677[1].JPG

DSCN1670[1].JPG

Last edited:
FYI, that horn ring is 1967 only. The steering wheel and horn ring changed for 1968. GLWS.

The Dodge cap is ‘67 model year through early ‘68. On Jan1 ‘68 new safety laws made them change to a padded horn center that was color coded to the interior. Also to reduce glare I believe the’68 model year went to the argent finish one the horn ring to cut down on glare and reflection. That being said, if someone needed a horn ring for ‘68. A good argent paint would make it correct for’68.

The Dodge cap is ‘67 model year through early ‘68. On Jan1 ‘68 new safety laws made them change to a padded horn center that was color coded to the interior. Also to reduce glare I believe the’68 model year went to the argent finish one the horn ring to cut down on glare and reflection. That being said, if someone needed a horn ring for ‘68. A good argent paint would make it correct for’68.
Do you have any information on the Plymouth Cap in this posting??? Is it a 67 through early 68 like the Dodge Cap 67 as you mentioned above?
Are both of the caps for C Body cars Only???
Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Do you have any information on the Plymouth Cap in this posting??? Is it a 67 through early 68 like the Dodge Cap 67 as you mentioned above?
Are both of the caps for C Body cars Only???
Any information would be greatly appreciated.
I am only familiar with the Dodge. It is likely that Plymouth followed the same route due to regulations.
I do not know if the cap is C- body specific. You would likely have to look in the parts manuals to see. Manuals are available for free down load on Mymopar.com

It looks to be C body specific. My '68 catalog does not list the shiny cap(revision date 1969) It may be in the earlier revisions

1677089726993.png

I am only familiar with the Dodge. It is likely that Plymouth followed the same route due to regulations.
I do not know if the cap is C- body specific. You would likely have to look in the parts manuals to see. Manuals are available for free down load on Mymopar.com
Thank You for sharing your Knowledge. Really appreciate it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back