For Sale 1967 Chrysler 300 13,500.00 OBO

AB Dodge

Reaction score
Contact seller
1967 Chrysler 300 2 previous owners 440 air conditioning rear vent AM/FM radio runs good the 440 was rebuilt buy previous owner

IMG_4799.jpeg

IMG_4798.jpeg

IMG_4797.jpeg

IMG_4796.jpeg

IMG_4794.jpeg

IMG_4793.jpeg

Interested. How can I get in touch?

THere is a black "Contact Seller" button in the upper left of the first photo above.

Oops! We ran into some problems.​

You have reached the limit (15) for conversations.

...not that I tried to press that contact button but I just get this message.

OK. Cleaned out my message box and now it works.

I was wondering why there would have been C pillar trim for a single-tone car, other than the roof originally being a different color or vinyl. For vinyl top, shouldn't it have Y6 or Y7?

WD2 = White roof, medium or light blue body?

I was wondering why there would have been C pillar trim for a single-tone car, other than the roof originally being a different color or vinyl. For vinyl top, shouldn't it have Y6 or Y7?

WD2 = White roof, medium or light blue body?
The fender tag doesn't seem to match the car, perhaps the inner fenders were changed out at some point? Among other things, the tag appears to show a light blue metallic paint car without vinyl top, blue bucket interior, console, 440 TNT, & disc brakes, all that don't seem to apply to the car. If the 5th digit of the VIN is a K, then the tag definitely does not apply, if an L perhaps some things were changed.

I will have to look into it I have all the documents from the original sales order to all repairs done it is definitely is original yellow car with 1 repaint there is no blue anywhere

Back